Senior CPENG Structural Engineer
We are seeking a CPENG Structural Engineer for Creative Space Architecture, based in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty.
As a leading architectural design agency, our mission is to provide fresh and innovative architecture that compliments the way our clients live, function and work. We approach every site, lifestyle or commercial environment as a unique opportunity to fully unlock the potential with intelligence and great ideas.
Right now we have a brand new role available for a Structural Engineer to support the growth and development of our business, plus help streamline the delivery of our services.
As an integral member of our business, you will be working alongside our in-house architectural designers, completing the structural requirements for all relevant projects.
We intend to build a team and support around the successful applicant, and have substantial resources available to assist with the development of our in-house engineering capabilities in terms of systems, operations, and personnel. This is an exciting innovation stage that will include further development of our structural detail bank, and assisting with the design of in-house high performing housing products alongside our construction team.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an industry-leading, innovative design team with a focus on accurate information and detail.
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and experience in house projects and building systems.
- Great working environment with a small (18 staff), dynamic group of people - we work hard and play hard.
- Flexibility regarding hours of work and at times location.
- The lifestyle of living in the Bay of Plenty, whilst being involved in exciting designs and developments around New Zealand!
- Highly competitive salary package reflective of your skills and value, that match and may exceed nationwide job salary standards.
What we're looking for?
- Registered New Zealand CPEng Chartered Engineer.
- Able to programme and complete work to realistic timelines, meet deadlines, prioritise and multi-task.
- A team player with an interest in adding value to systems and processes.
- 5-10yrs+ NZ experience.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients, engineers, builders, and councils.
If you are an Intermediate to Senior level Chartered Professional Engineer we would be very keen to hear from you today.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
to One21, our Recruitment Business Partner, or call Kirsty Morrison to discuss this role confidentially. All applications for Creative Space Architecture will be processed through One21 Recruitment, so please don't hesitate to contact Kirsty to discuss your interest in this role.