Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technician
If you’re looking to work with a fun, quality team of people in a supportive, modern and flexible working environment then this could be just the role you’ve been waiting for!
Our business continues to go from strength to strength, and we’re ready to invite a new intermediate or senior architectural technician to join our team!
As an innovative architectural design firm with offices in Tauranga and Queenstown, we have established a reputation for providing industry-leading information and high quality, detailed designs. There are so many reasons why our residential, commercial and remedial clients choose to work with us but, at the end of the day, we believe it’s because we’re just good people – they like what we do and they like us too.
This role is based at our Tauranga studio which is in the recently renovated Moreland House building on Devonport Rd. We’re close to the CBD, have great views from our Level 2 location and plenty of free parking too. Ours is a relaxed, friendly environment where we all work hard but play well together too, and support each other to maintain a good quality of life outside the office too – check out our Studio Life page on our website for videos, photos and more info on what it’s ike to work here...
APPLY NOW IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A ROLE THAT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Collaboration on projects and sharing of information
- A diverse portfolio of projects, from new homes, renovations, remedial to commercial projects
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary
- Open door policy to senior staff for advice
- Option of flexible working hours
THE TYPE OF TASKS YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE DOING IN THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Assisting with the preparation of technical drawings and supporting documents
- Assisting senior technicians with, or if you’re a senior technician, producing construction documentation
- Supporting the rest of the team to get drawings and documentation
- Carrying out measure ups of existing buildings and sites
THE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR INCLDUE:
1-2yrs+ practical ArchiCAD experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and multi-task
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge/understanding of NZS:3604 and the NZ Building Code
- Passion for the industry and a drive for success
- Ability to liaise with clients, engineers, builders and council
Please note all applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.