Join Us Here
Senior CPENG Structural Engineer
As a key person in our team, you will be working alongside our in-house architectural designers, completing the structural requirements for all relevant projects.
The role also has a significant innovation aspect as you will be also tasked with leading the development of our in-house engineering capabilities in terms of systems, operations and personnel. This will involve working alongside management in developing a structural detail bank as well as cost effective yet high performing building systems and products for our in-house projects.
As a senior CPENG chartered engineer, we would expect you to be able to programme and complete work to realistic timelines plus be a team player with an interest in systems and processes.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an industry-leading, innovative design team with a focus on accurate information and detail.
- An opportunity to develop professional skills and experience.
- An opportunity to develop in house projects and building systems.
- Flexibility regarding hours of work and at times location.
- Great working environment with a small (18 staff), dynamic group of people - we work hard and play hard.
- Salary reflective of your skills and value.
What we're looking for?
- Registered CPENG chartered engineer.
- 5-10yrs+ NZ experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and multi-task.
- Ability to liaise with clients, engineers, builders and council.